Modified regarding: Gardner, Ivy and you may Safe, Joshua D. 2013 Advances on the path to ideal medical care to have transgender clients. Newest View for the Endocrinology, Diabetes and you can Being obese 20(6): 553-558.
Male-to-female transsex- uals reveal intercourse-atypical hypothalamus activation whenever smelling odorous steroids
- To help you increase transgender individuals’ accessibility health care, the fresh approach to transgender drug needs to be general and you can accessible so you’re able to doctors during the multiple specialization.
- An useful target getting hormonal procedures getting transgender males (FTM) would be to boost testosterone profile with the normal male emotional range (300–one thousand ng/dl) by the giving testosterone.
- A practical target for hormone therapy for transgender women (MTF) is to decrease testosterone levels to the normal female range (30–100 ng/dl) without supra- physiological levels of estradiol (<200 pg/ml) by administering an antiandrogen and estrogen.
- Transgender teens usually have secure intercourse identities and will get GnRH analogs to suppresses puberty up to they are able to just do it which have hormonal cures as soon as decades 16.
Male-to-female transsex- uals tell you gender-atypical hypothalamus activation whenever smell odorous steroid drugs
- Testosterone undecanoate* 160–240mg/day
Male-to-people transsex- uals inform you gender-atypical hypothalamus activation whenever smell odorous steroids
- Testosterone enanthate otherwise cypionate 50–200mg/few days or one hundred–200mg/two weeks
- Testosterone undecanoate a lot of mg/twelve months
Male-to-female transsex- uals tell you gender-atypical hypothalamus activation whenever smell odorous steroids
- Testosterone step 1% gel dos.5 – ten g/go out
- Testosterone patch 2.5 – 7.5 milligrams/go out
4. Gorin-Lazard A great, Baumstarck K, Boyer L, ainsi que al. Was hormone procedures related *having better made out of lifetime into the transsexuals? A mix-sectional data. J Sex Med 2012; 9:531–541.
5. Obedin-Maliver J, Goldsmith Es, Stewart L, ainsi que al. Lesbian, homosexual, bisexual, and you may transgender-associated articles from inside the undergraduate medical education. J Have always been Med Assoc 2011; – 977.
six. Secure JD, Tangpricha V. Outside of the tincture: it’s time to conventional means to fix transgender people. Hormonal Pract 2008; – 250.
seven. Reiner WG, Gearhart JP. Discordant intimate label in certain genetic guys with cloacal exstrophy tasked so you’re able to lady gender during the beginning. N Engl J Med 2004; – 341.
J Gender Med 2008; 5:1892–1897
8. Meyer-Bahlburg HFL. Sex name consequences inside ladies-increased 46,XY for every- sons which have penile agenesis, cloacal exstrophy of one’s kidney, otherwise penile ablation. Arch Intercourse Behav 2005; – 438.
nine. Zhou J-N, Hofman MA, Gooren LJG, Swaab DF. A sex difference between the human brain and its relation to transsexuality. Characteristics 1995; – 70.
ten. Kruijver FP, Zhou JN, Pond CW, mais aussi al. Male-to-females transsexuals has actually female neuron numbers within the an excellent limbic nucleus. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000; – 204z
a dozen. Rametti Grams, Carrillo B, Wade ?mez-Gil E, ainsi que al. Light count microstructure inside people to men transsexuals before get across-gender hormones therapy. An excellent diffusion tensor imaging data. J Psychiatr Res 2011; – 204.
15. Liao L-M, Audi L, Magritte Elizabeth, mais aussi al. Determinant circumstances out of sex identity: a commentary. J Pediatr Urol 2012; 8:597–601.
sixteen. Globe Elite group Connection to possess Transgender Health. Standards off care for the fitness of transsexual, transgender, and you can gender nonconforming some one. seventh ed.; 2011. 20V7%20-%202011%20WPATH.pdf (Utilized for the )
17. Hembree Restroom, Cohen-Kettenis P, Delemarre-van de Waal HA, ainsi que al. Endo- crine treatments for transsexual individuals: a keen Hormonal Society clinical routine tip. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2009; – 3154.
20. Bockting WO, Miner MH, Swinburne Romine Lso are, ainsi que al. Stigma, mental health, * and resilience into the an internet try of the You transgender people. Am J Public Health 2013; – 951.
21. Olshan JS, Spack NP, Eimicke T, mais aussi al. Testing of effectiveness of sub-cutaneous administration off testosterone in girls in order to men transexuals and you may hypogonadal boys. Endocr Rev 2013; 34:(03_MeetingAbstracts): MON- 594.
twenty two. Nagarasi-Pasha Yards, Tang WHW fling. This new role of aldosterone receptor antagonists about handling of center failure: an improvement. Cleve Clin J Med 2012; – 639.
23. Asscheman H, Giltay EJ, Megens JAJ, mais aussi al. A lengthy-title pursue-upwards examination of mortality inside transsexuals receiving treatment which have get across-sex hormonal. Eur J Endocrinol 2011; – 642.
twenty-four. Wierckx K, Mueller S, Weyers S, et al. Long-title review off cross-sex * hormones therapy during the transsexual individuals. J Intercourse Med 2012; 9:2641–2651.
twenty-five. Wallien MSC, Cohen-Kettenis PT. Psychosexual results of sex-dysphoric students. J Have always been Acad Guy Adolesc Psychiatry 2008; – 1423. twenty six. Cohen-Kettenis PT, Delemarre-van de- Waal HA, Gooren LJG. Treating adolescent transsexuals: modifying skills.
27. De Vries ALC, Steensma TD, Doreleijers TAH, Cohen-Kettenis PT. Adolescence suppression within the teens which have sex identity ailment: a potential go after-up analysis. J Sex Med 2011; 8:2276 – 2283.
28. Safe JD, Pearce Durante. An easy guides stuff alter increased medical student morale having transgender drug. Endocrine Pract 2013; –forty-two.